February 24, 2011

Gotta get me some daiquiri...



Have you ever been truckin' along  and thought:


MAN!
I could really use a frozen daiquiri. If ONLY there was an establishment that was willing to serve me alcohol...and not demand that I get out of my car to purchase it.


What's that you say?


You don't have drive-thru frozen daiquiri shops in your town?



No drive-thru jello shots?

 

You have to walk into a store  or sit down at a restaurant or bar to purchase your beverage of choice?

  



That's so archaic.




It's no joke.

Drive through daiquiri shops made it to number 12 on the blog, "Stuff Cajun People Like."

I'm not Cajun...but it must be true.

I mean. 

*cough* 

Why not?


(The kids and I were driving around in the rain tonight. Thought I'd get some proof of the uniqueness of the town we live in.)



Next on my list: midget wrestling...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by~