January 1, 2011

Around this time last year...



"The best Christmas present of all. Welcome home Dad. We love you!"




"Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love,
time is eternity."
 
-Henry Van Dyke 

This year I want to live life more in the moment. To appreciate where I'm at today. To not be held somewhere I don't want to be because of fears of yesterday. To move more fiercely. To wait more gracefully. To love more quickly. To see people in my life as hand placed there by God. To know that the people who are missing from my life are still cared for and loved by Him. I want to ask for wisdom daily. To be less selfish. To always define who I am as a child of God, and not by measure of what I've done, not done, or what I've felt.
 
2011 here we come...



1 comment:

  1. ahhhh. And the tears are a flowing! Many many prayers for you and Jason (and ALL those kiddos ;) Love, Shonda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by~